Twist and shout all the way down on this pair of enclosed body slides that intertwine over and over again from top to bottom.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Two fully enclosed translucent body slides. Slides intertwine and end in a 12” deep runout.
- Guests must be 48” tall to ride.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position throughout the entire ride – slide on your back, feet first, hands behind your head, and legs straight.
- Guests must have the ability to hold on with two functioning arms and brace with two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or any type of cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a prosthetic device should consult with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team prior to riding.
- Access to slides requires guests to walk up stairs to a 43’ tall platform.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.