Grab a mat and slide down head first, turning 360 degrees in almost total darkness before you plunge down a series of hills into a splash-filled streak. Race your friends and hold on tight!
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Guests slide head first on a mat down four partially enclosed mat racing flumes. Slides turn 360 degrees before descending into a 12” deep runout.
- Guests must be 40” tall to ride.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position throughout the entire ride – lie down head first, on stomach, and hold handles.
- Guests must have the ability to hold on with two functioning arms and brace with one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or any type of cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a prosthetic device should consult with a member of our Aquatics supervisory team prior to riding.
- Access to slides requires guests to walk up stairs to a 50’ tall platform.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.