Say hello to lovable Woodstock, Snoopy’s best bud. This little yellow bird is the ultimate trusty, feathered friend – always ready to lend a wing to Snoopy’s zany adventures. Sadly, though, Woodstock’s flying skills aren’t quite as strong as his loyalty. While in flight, he’s up, down and all around! Woodstock Express roller coaster in the heart of Planet Snoopy will take you on a wild and crazy trip just like Woodstock’s flights – up, down and all around. And that’s just the beginning. Even though this coaster might be pint-sized just like our buddy Woodstock, it has all the heart, soul and exhilarating speed of a soaring eagle, offering fantastic thrills for everyone in the family to enjoy together. Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this classic ride will turn all kiddos into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A junior wooden rollercoaster with banked curves and airtime hills.
- Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR 40" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collarbone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request, which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.