The Great Pumpkin Coaster
With two turns, great hills and dips, there's no better first roller coaster for kids! Best of all, parents can even go along for the ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A junior steel rollercoaster with mild drops, bumps, and turns.
- Guests must be 40" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Guests over 60" tall must be accompanied by a child.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.