Cool off as you challenge this wet and rollicking raging rapids river adventure! There’s room for the whole family to brave fast moving currents and dodge soaring geysers as they experience the unforgettable fun of shooting the rapids. You will get wet on this ride – very wet! Towering cliffs, huge boulders, cascading waterfalls, geysers, shrubs and other landscaping combine to create an authentic white water rafting experience for guests. Once you experience White Water Canyon, you’ll want to ride it over and over again. It’s never the same ride twice. Every ride is a different experience. It’s an attraction that is meant to be shared with family and friends, so gather everyone and make it an experience you’ll all remember for a long, long time. That’s any ride on White Water Canyon!
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A family water ride where riders travel in rafts along a man-made river full of rapids, geysers, canyons, and waterfalls. Rafts float and bounce down high‑speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impacting with the bank of the river. Riders will get wet.
- Guests must be 46” tall to ride
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps along a moving turntable, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting. Watch your step, as the ride unit may be slippery and wet.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.