Have you ever made scrambled eggs? If so, you’ll know that success depends on stirring the eggs this way and that, for the entire time you’re cooking. Now imagine you’re the eggs. That’s what it’s like on the Scrambler. On this classic amusement park ride, you’ll spin around this way and that, never seeing the same thing twice. In fact, you won’t know quite what you’re looking at as you rotate clockwise and counterclockwise at the exact same time. Are you going to crash into other spinning cars? Will the intense, centrifugal force propel you into the next state? The only thing that will make sense is your extreme urge to hold on tight while the ride’s colorful arms swirl into a rainbow around you. By the time you experience all the twists, turns and gyrations and then get off, your brain is totally scrambled up! And it’s pure awesome!
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Rotating cars are mounted on counter-rotating arms, which produces strong accelerations and side-to-side movement, changing force and direction rapidly.
- Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 36-48" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Maximum Weight – 510 lb. per car
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Guests may have two functioning legs instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of entering and exiting elevated vehicles which may shift.
- WARNING: During night operation this ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.