Witness the terror flash in the eyes of fellow riders as you experience the only face-to-face inverted roller coaster in the Midwest! Scream your face off as you soar at speeds reaching 55 miles per hour through three inversions forward, and then backward.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- An inverted looping roller coaster that turns riders upside down 3 times both forward and backward. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- Guests must be 54” tall to ride
- Maximum Height Requirement: 78”
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains him/her and a minimum of two functioning extremities with one functioning arm. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat against the shoulder harness.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can insure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Leg and/or foot prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Relations or speak with a Ride Operations supervisor prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.