Flight of Fear
Get ready for an adrenaline rush unlike no other when you catapult from zero to 54 miles per hour in just four seconds on this heart-pounding adventure in total darkness through four inversions.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- An indoor steel roller coaster that launches riders up to 54 miles per hour and turns riders upside down 4 times. Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- Guests must be 54” tall to ride
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. Additional padding restrains both legs across the ankles.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride. Lower body casts (foot, lower leg, etc.) are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis or leg amputation are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Follow the signs to the loading area. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.