Witness the terror flash in the eyes of fellow riders as you experience the only face-to-face inverted roller coaster in the Midwest! Scream your face off as you soar at speeds reaching 55 miles per hour through three inversions forward, and then backward.
Ride Safety Information
- Invertigo is an inverted looping roller coaster that turns riders upside down three (3) times both forward and backward.
- Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side-to-side.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Maximum rider height is 6-foot-6.