RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
What goes up must come down – and down, and down, and down at incredibly dizzying speeds on the Drop Tower, among our guests’ favorite rides. Your Drop Tower experience begins by strapping into an open car, feet dangling, and spending the next 45 tension-filled seconds ascending 315 feet into thin air to the peak. On a clear day, you can see 18 miles out into the [area] region, but trust us, you won’t enjoy that view for very long. Before another thought can enter your brain, the ride releases and you drop -- you plunge -- you are completely emptied into a free fall of 26 stories, reaching frenetic speeds of up to 67 miles per hour before the brakes kick in and – did that really happen? – you’re at the bottom and back to normal. But, know this: after riding the Drop Tower, you’re never truly normal again.
Ride Safety Information
- Drop Tower is a free-fall ride lifts riders to the top of a structure and drops them.
- Riders will experience weightlessness and rapidly changing forces.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Maximum rider height is 6-foot-8.
- Guests with casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with prosthetic limbs must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Due to strong magnetic fields, guests with pacemakers, hearing aids, medical implants, or other electronic devices are prohibited from riding.