Who said swings are for kids? Strap in for some big-kid fun because this ride was designed with thrill seekers in mind. It's part nostalgia, part traditional swing, and all flying high. Feel the exhilaration of a bird in flight as the ride's mighty arms extend outward at a 45-degree angle and the swings reach incredible speeds of 30 miles per hour. Windseeker's dizzying height of 301 feet (yes, that's 30 stories) promises views of almost the entire park and out as far as 18 miles on a clear day.
What's more, Windseeker is two rides in one, offering a totally different experience at night! When the sun goes down, the fun lights up with Windseeker's elaborate light show. As the swings ascend to the top of the tower, a supernatural light display comes to life with a kaleidoscope of colorful patterns and shapes.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A chair swing ride with hanging seats suspended from an elevated and rotating tower.
- Guests must be 52” tall to ride
- Maximum Weight – 304 lb. per car
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Guests must have a minimum of one full functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or. Leg amputations are not permitted (except below the knee).
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- WARNING: During night operation this ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.