Performance In The Park
Program InformationReward your marching band or performance group with a day of excitement and thrills at Kings Island! Our performing groups program is an excellent opportunity for students to perform in a fun, exciting and relaxed environment with thousands of spectators. Your performance members become the center of attention as they march down International Street or perform on our Bandstand.
Reasons to perform at Kings Island
- Instant Audience - Performing at Kings Island lets your group perform in front of our built-in audience....our guests!
- Play All Day - Performances are booked in the morning so that you can "play" all day long on our rides and attractions!
- Parade Through the Park - Marching bands can now parade through the park, with an optional stand-in-place performance in front of the Eiffel Tower!
- Discounted Admission and Meal Options Available - With your performance, your group is eligible for discounted admission tickets and meal options!
- $31.00 per performer (ages 3 and older) - includes admission
- $36.00 per chaperone/guest (ages 3 and older)
- Performance groups must be preapproved and arrangements must be made in advance thru our Group Sales Department.
- Groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be performing for educational purposes
- Each performer and their assistants/guests must have a paid park admission ticket or a season pass for entry into the park.
- Kings Island does not provide a changing facility, storage area for equipment or transportation into the park.
- Our program is ideal for marching bands, choirs, orchestral, color guard, dance, and cheer groups.
- Program available any 2015 public operating day before Labor Day.
2015 Program Pricing
Transportation PoliciesParking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth parking receipt at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands). Non bus parking will be $12 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.
Download Parking & Driver Information Sheet