Program InformationDoubling as an outdoor classroom, Kings Island brings learning to life! Students have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the basics of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in a fun and interactive setting. Interactive educational stations will be set up throughout the park and operated by COSI (Center of Science and Industry) personnel during each Education Day programming date. They’ll provide hands-on activities to demonstrate the science behind select rides in the park!
Chaperone LoungeRelax in our teacher hospitality room while your students immerse themselves in Education Days. You’ll be able to enjoy light refreshments and Wi-Fi in a comfortable atmosphere. Grade papers, work on lesson plans or relax while they do the field work.
Program DatesMain Dates - May 2, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Alternate Dates - May 19, 20, 21, 22, 23*
*No additional activities on the alternate dates
Program Pricing$28.50 - Advanced Sale Price
$58.99 - Day of Visit Gate Price
$30.50 - Pre-purchased Education Days Admission w/ Dinosaurs Alive
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 EDUCATION DAYS ORDER FORM
Meal OptionsPicnic Meal $10.29
Meal is served in our picnic grove from 11:00-1:30pm and features hamburgers, hot dogs, potato chips, tossed salad, cookies and soft drinks. (One time in, One time out)
Pizza Meal $11.59
Pizza meal vouchers can be redeemed anytime throughout the day at the Festhaus, Rivertown Pizza or Street Pizza. Meal includes two slices of pizza, french fries or a side salad and a 20oz soft drink.
Bottomless Souvenir Bottle $9.99
Receive unlimited fountain soft drink refills the entire day of your visit.
Picnic Meal/Souvenir Bottle Combo $19.59Education Days Picnic Meal/Drink Wristband Combo $15.59
Drink Wristbands purchased with Picnic Meal/Pizza Meal $6.99
Drink Wristbands or Souvenir Bottles $9.99
Workbook DownloadsWe also provide the necessary educational tools for teachers- student workbooks, educator guides and pre-trip classroom activities! Our Education Days curriculum has been compiled with the assistance and guidance of COSI. Our teacher and student workbooks are available free of charge!
2014 MIDDLE SCHOOL WORKBOOK
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at Front Gate Admission Services (will call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Front Gate Admission Services Window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands). Non-Bus parking is $12 if ordered in advance or could vary in price on the day of your visit.