Woodstock is Snoopy’s best bud and one the most loyal friends anyone could have. Unfortunately, he can’t fly very high or very straight like most birds, so he needs to hop aboard one of these fancy, super-cute whirlybird helicopters to transport him to his and Snoopy’s fun adventures. While building a whirlybird helicopter for himself, he thought he would build a whole fleet of them to transport all of his fine, feathered friends – including you! What a nice guy! Want to join him for a spin? Kiddos can jump on board for a fantastic high-flying aerial tour, guided by Woodstock himself. From the ride’s height of 25 feet, young flyers can spot all of the Planet Snoopy rides as well as friends and family below. Here’s a fun idea for parents from Woodstock: ask your children, if they had a chance to take a flight with Woodstock, where would they go?
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is an elevated slow moving helicopter ride.
- Guests must be 42” tall to ride alone OR accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
- Maximum Weight – 440 lb. per car
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have at least one functioning leg. Guests must also have the ability to maintain seated postural control and demonstrate appropriate observed behavior. Guests who do not meet these requirements must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.