Kings Island's most beloved attraction has returned!
In the new Kings Mills Antique Autos family ride, guests board replica classic touring cars and take a leisurely drive around a scenic track equipped with a small rail to keep the car on the path. The ride is comparable to the original Les Taxis antique car ride, combining nostalgia with new enhancements.
Kings Mills Antique Autos are located in Coney Mall, across from the Juke Box Café and alongside The Racer roller coaster. The ride is a quarter mile in length and lasts approximately three minutes. The cars are 2/3 scale replicas of the 1911 Ford Model T; though all-new, they retain the vintage feel of the original Les Taxis. The ride's name, as well as theming throughout the attraction, enhances the nostalgic experience for riders.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is an antique styled gas-powered car that is driven by the rider on a designated track for up to four riders per car.
- Guests must be a minimum of 48” tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a Supervising Companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Guests who do not meet this criteria or guests unable to maintain seated postural control must ride with a Supervising Companion in the back seat if they have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains him/her.
- Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have another rider to accompany them to drive.
- Guests with cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride with another rider who meets the requirements to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and into the seat of the car.
- NOTE: Please remember that inattentive drivers may bump you from behind. To avoid injury, please use caution while riding and while entering and exiting the ride.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.