Fasten your seatbelts and rev up your engines! Joe Cool’s Dodgem School is where all the famous bumper car pros get their start on the track. Taking a lead from Mr. Joe Cool himself (Snoopy’s alter ego of a way-cool college student sporting way-cool shades) young guests learn how to “drive” – with a little bumping and bashing in the process – in brightly colored miniature bumper cars made just for them. A scaled-down, low-speed version of the amusement park classic bumper cars, Joe Cool’s Dodgem School offers thrills and giggles at every turn and consistently earns top grades among our pint-sized guests for supreme fun. Here’s a fun idea for parents from Joe Cool: take a photo of your kiddos “driving” at Joe Cool’s Dodgem School and save it for a side-by-side comparison with a photo of them when their get their real driver’s license in the future!
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A children’s bumper car ride. Riders will experience strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing direction and forces.
- Guests must less than 54" tall to ride. No hand-held infants.
- An individual shoulder strap is positioned across the chest and under the arm of each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available via the lane to the right of the ride, near Charlie Brown’s Windup. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.