Who cares about gravity? Defy the force with a once-in-a-lifetime, supernatural experience on the Slingshot. Once you’ve convinced (or bribed) a friend to join you on this absolutely insane ride, you’re both safely secured in a capsule and – 3…2…1! – catapulted (yes, exactly like a slingshot) straight up to the sky to heights up to 275 feet in the air at speeds up to 100 miles per hour. At the very top, you’ll find that extraordinary sense of weightlessness, and then, as quickly as you rocketed up, you’ll zoom back toward the ground, often rotating head-over-heels and bouncing up and down until you come to rest at the launch point. Whew! Did that just happen? It sure did, and once you try Slingshot once, trust us when we say you’ll be back for more.
Slingshot is not included with admission; a separate fee is required for this heart-thumping attraction.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A two-person capsule that is attached to steel cables and propels riders into the air. Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and rapidly changing forces and direction.
- Guests must be 48” tall to ride.
- Minimum weight – 110 lb. per launch, no single riders
- A shoulder harness and safety belts secure each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- WARNING: During night operation this ride contains strobe lighting.
- NOTE: This is an extra charge attraction.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.