Who cares about gravity? Defy the force with a once-in-a-lifetime, supernatural experience on the Slingshot. Once you’ve convinced (or bribed) a friend to join you on this absolutely insane ride, you’re both safely secured in a capsule and – 3…2…1! – catapulted (yes, exactly like a slingshot) straight up to the sky to heights up to 275 feet in the air at speeds up to 100 miles per hour. At the very top, you’ll find that extraordinary sense of weightlessness, and then, as quickly as you rocketed up, you’ll zoom back toward the ground, often rotating head-over-heels and bouncing up and down until you come to rest at the launch point. Whew! Did that just happen? It sure did, and once you try Slingshot once, trust us when we say you’ll be back for more.
Slingshot is not included with admission; a separate fee is required for this heart-thumping attraction.
Ride Safety Information
- Sling Shot is a two-person capsule that is attached to steel cables and propels riders into the air at speeds up to 100 mph.
- Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side-to-side, and rapidly changing forces and directions.
- A shoulder harness and seatbelt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- Slingshot is a pay-to-ride attraction.
- Weight minimum is 110 pounds to launch.