RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
Wonder what it’s like to fly? One ride on Firehawk and you’ll know as it takes you more than 115 feet into the air and through five inversions in a flying position, facing the ground and watching everyone and everything below race by in a blur. Once riders are seated, the train seats are tilted backwards into a laying down position and dispatched. The train travels in reverse out of the station, turns left and then travels up the 115-foot life hill at a 33-degree angle. At the top of the lift, it dips down into a twist that turns the trains upside down into a flying position where riders face the ground and experience the unconceivable feeling of flight. Riders fly at speeds up to 51 mph along 3,340 feet of track on Ohio’s only flying coaster. It’s an experienced that you’ll remember for a long, long time!
R.I.P. FIREHAWK: Firehawk will give its last rides during the final weekend of Halloween Haunt and The Great Pumpkin Fest, October 26-28.
Ride Safety Information
- Firehawk is a flying roller coaster where riders experience three (3) inversions in a face-down position.
- Riders will experience high speeds, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side-to-side.
- A shoulder harness secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest. A hip bar secures each rider at the hip and shins.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Loose articles are not able to be stored in bins on the ride platform area. Items must be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack, left in a locker, or with a non-rider.
- This ride contains strobe lighting.