RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Diamondback is the tallest and fastest roller coaster to ever strike Kings Island. The ride stands 230 feet at its highest point with a first drop of 215 feet at a 74-degree angle. Riders snake their way around 5,282 feet of track and 10 drops at speeds up to 80 mph with a splashdown finale. The trains on Diamondback feature open-air, stadium-style seating which offers riders an unobstructed view no matter where they may be seated on the train. Since its debut in 2009, Diamondback has ranked among the top 10 steel roller coasters in the world in annual industry and enthusiast polls.
Ride Safety Information
- Diamondback is a high-speed steel roller coaster with a combination of banked turns and airtime humps.
- A lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- This ride may not accommodate riders of a larger size.
- Guests with casts are not permitted to ride.
- Leg amputations must be below the ankle. Due to manufacturer requirements, a prosthetic leg is not a substitute for a leg amputation, Guests with any type of arm prosthetics should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Guests with any type of foot prosthetics will not be permitted to ride.
- This ride contains strobe lighting and utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.