RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Spiral in a 240-degree arc and rocket up to 137 feet in the air as the park races by on one of the most hair-raising escapades on the planet! The ride begins with a hissing sound of air as the gondola immediately begins rotating slowly as each consecutive swing intensifies. The rotation allows the rider’s experience to change throughout the entire ride cycle, and at each swing’s peak, a floating sensation is felt. As the ride cycle draws near an end, the gondola slows to a stop nearly as fast it accelerated at the start. It’s an experience not for the faint of heart but one thrill-seekers simply cannot get enough of during a visit to Kings Island. This is an attraction that you’ll want to ride more than once as the experience varies between day and night. The experience never gets old on Delirium. It’s always as much fun as the first time you rode it.
Ride Safety Information
- Delirium is a thrill ride that swings in a pendulum motion while spinning in a clockwise rotation.
- Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing forces and directions.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Maximum rider height is 6-foot-4.
- Guests with prosthetic legs will not be permitted to ride.