RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Spiral in a 240-degree arc and rocket up to 137 feet in the air as the park races by on one of the most hair-raising escapades on the planet! The ride begins with a hissing sound of air as the gondola immediately begins rotating slowly as each consecutive swing intensifies. The rotation allows the rider’s experience to change throughout the entire ride cycle, and at each swing’s peak, a floating sensation is felt. As the ride cycle draws near an end, the gondola slows to a stop nearly as fast it accelerated at the start. It’s an experience not for the faint of heart but one thrill-seekers simply cannot get enough of during a visit to Kings Island. This is an attraction that you’ll want to ride more than once as the experience varies between day and night. The experience never gets old on Delirium. It’s always as much fun as the first time you rode it.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A thrill ride that swings in a pendulum motion while spinning. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong side-to-side movement, and rapidly changing forces and directions.
- Guests must be 52” tall to ride
- Maximum height requirement: 76”
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of arm prosthetic should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Leg prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride without the prosthetic.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Accessibility page for additional information.