RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Thrill-seekers have something to scream about when they experience the world’s longest steel inverted roller coaster. With seven stomach-churning inversions, the 4,124-foot long coaster ties another steel inverted roller coaster record. Themed to a wailing mythological messenger from the underworld with flowing white hair and gleaming eyes, Banshee features the following succession of breath-taking thrills: A 167-foot lift hill, 150-foot curved first drop, a dive loop, a vertical loop encircling the lift hill, a zero-gravity roll, a pair of batwing inversions, outside loop, spiral, in-line roll and carousel, all at speeds up to 68 mph! As a result of the natural terrain underneath Banshee, riders experience an elevation change of 208 feet from the highest point of the ride – the 167-foot tall lift hill – and the lowest point with the batwing inversions. The top speed of 68 mph is not reached until the midway point of the ride rather than the first drop as riders experience on most other roller coasters.
Ride Safety Information
- The world's longest inverted roller coaster is a high-speed ride that will take riders through seven (7) inversions at speeds up to 68 mph.
- A shoulder harness with a safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Maximum rider height is 6-foot-6.
- Guests with casts are not permitted to ride.
- Leg amputations must be below the knee. Due to manufacturer requirements guests with any type of prosthesis will not be permitted to ride. Guests with a single amputation above the knee may ride Banshee, with the use of a separate three-point harness, provided the guest has enough remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the separate three-point harness.
- Loose articles are not able to be stored in bins on the ride platform area. Items must be safely secured in cargo pockets, left in a locker, or with a non-rider.
- This ride contains stroble lighting and utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.