Scream your way through 4,124' of track and seven stomach-churning inversions at up to 68 mph on the world's longest steel inverted roller coaster.
Ride Safety Information
- The world's longest inverted roller coaster is a high-speed ride that will take riders through seven (7) inversions at speeds up to 68 mph.
- A shoulder harness with a safety belt secures each rider over the shoulders and across the chest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Maximum rider height is 6-foot-6.
- Guests with casts are not permitted to ride.
- Leg amputations must be below the knee. Due to manufacturer requirements guests with any type of prosthesis will not be permitted to ride. Guests with a single amputation above the knee may ride Banshee, with the use of a separate three-point harness, provided the guest has enough remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the separate three-point harness.
- Loose articles are not able to be stored in bins on the ride platform area. Items must be safely secured in cargo pockets, left in a locker, or with a non-rider.
- This ride contains stroble lighting and utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.