The International Restaurant opens its doors to host the ultimate dining experience for the cuisine-curious. Explore a buffet featuring authentic tastes from dishes inspired by the countries celebrated during Grand Carnivale. These offerings are exclusively available at the International Restaurant. Open daily during Grand Carnivale from 5-9 p.m.
*Space is limited. Seating is provided first come, first served. Reservations are not available. Dining Plans not accepted.
- $27.99 Adults
- $24.99 Gold and Platinum Passholders
- $14.99 Kids age 10 and under
*Tickets are available to purchase at the International Restaurant with seating available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lettuce Mix, Egg, Olives, Cucumber, Tomato, Salmon & Lemon Vinaigrette.
- An Old Favorite a New Way, Garlic Croutons, Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Parmesan & Zesty Dressing
- Traditional breads from India, Italy, France & Germany with Butters & Oils
Carve It Up
- Slow Roasted Carved Beef, Curried Baby Carrots, Oven Roasted Potatoes, IR Horseradish Sauce & Roasted Shallot Cabernet Reduction Sauce.
From the Wok
- Slow Cooked Pork Fried Rice & Steamed Dumplings
- Marinated & Slow Cooked with Ginger Sauce & Braised Red Cabbage
- Marinated and Roasted at High Heat with Mint Raita
Gamberi e Aglio
- Shrimp, Garlic, Spanish Olive Oil & Chilies Simmered Together with Orchetta Pasta
Hunters Green Bean
- Sautéed, with Onions & Mushrooms
- Cannoli & Pistachio Brittle, Bavarian Custard Puff with Berries or Peach Tarte Tatin with Ice Cream