Friday, May 19
- Event check-in begins at 6:30 a.m.
- ERT 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Banshee and Bat
- ERT 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Adventure Express, Delirium, Drop Tower and Invertigo
- Lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Lance Heal, Kings Island entertainment manager
- Lights on Tours of select Halloween Haunt Mazes 2:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Diamondback/Train behind-the-scenes photo opportunity 5:00 p.m.
- ERT 10:30 p.m. to midnight on Mystic Timbers, The Beast, Diamondback and Flying Ace Aerial Chase
Saturday, May 20
- Event check-in begins 7:30 a.m.
- ERT 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Racer, Flight of Fear, Vortex, Dodgem and Zephyr
- Scavenger Hunt 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Behind-the-scenes Beast tours 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Guest Speakers: Don Helbig, Kings Island public relations area manager & Jeff Pike, president/partner Skyline attractions
- Q&A Session with Mike Koontz, Kings Island vice-president and general manager
- ERT 10:30 p.m. to midnight on Mystic Timbers, The Beast, Diamondback and Backlot Stunt Coaster
Clubs and Organizations Eligible to Participate
- The American Coaster Enthusiasts
- Club Theme Park Review
- Coaster Buzz Club
- Coaster Crew Platinum
- Florida Coaster Club
- Great Ohio Coaster Club
- European Coaster Club
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
Submit your best Kings Island photo prior by May 14 via email to Don.Helbig@visitkingsisland.com using Coasterstock Photo Contest in the subject line. A series of photos will be selected to display for attendees to vote on as the winner during the dinner session on May 20.
The attendee who is most engaged on social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat) will receive a prize. Don’t forget to use the #Coasterstock hashtag and post to the Facebook group!
- Post a picture of you with a PEANUTS character, Mike Koontz or Don Helbig to the #Coasterstock hashtag.
- Reply “Enter me” to the post in the Facebook group about this contest. Include your Twitter handle.
- Tweet about a new person you met at Coasterstock, using the #Coasterstock hashtag.
- One winner who completes all of these tasks will be chosen at random near the end of the event.