Roller coaster fanatics, mark your calendar! The fifth annual Coasterstock event at Kings Island will take place May 17-18, 2019.
The two-day roller coaster event will feature exclusive morning and night ERT on popular attractions like The Beast, Banshee, Diamondback and Mystic Timbers roller coasters, behind-the-scenes experiences, unlimited digital photos, guest speakers, and so much more!
Each participant receives two-day admission to Kings Island, FunPix, unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks each day, free parking, event lanyard and t-shirt, and meals in the park’s Picnic Grove.
To Participate in Coasterstock 2019
Thank you for your interest in Coasterstock 2019. Tickets for this year’s event are sold out!
Friday, May 17
- 7:00 a.m. - Parking Tolls Open and Check-In begins
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. on Banshee, Delirium, Adventure Express
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. on Drop Tower, Bat, Invertigo
- 11:00 a.m. - Banshee behind the scenes video/photo opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Catered Meal. Hear from Jeff Gramke, co-designer of The Beast roller coaster and manager, facilities, engineering and construction at Kings Island
- 2:00 p.m. - The Beast behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group A)
- 3:00 p.m. - The Beast behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group B)
- 7:00 p.m. - Hear from Brian Lamm, Kings Island: 50 years of memories project in the PEANUTS Showplace
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. on Diamondback, The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Vortex, Racer, Antique Cars
Saturday, May 18
- 7:30 a.m. - Parking Tolls Open and Check-In for late arrivals
- 8:30 a.m. - Flight of Fear Lights on Walk Through as ride is going through test cycles
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Flight of Fear Lights on Rides
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. on Dodgem, Scrambler, Grand Carousel
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Story behind our Steam trains with Q&A and photo opportunities (Train Depot in Rivertown)
- 1:30 p.m. - Slaughterhouse lights on walkthrough
- 2:00 p.m. - Diamondback behind the scenes video/photo opportunity
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Catered Meal. Hear from Dennis Speigel, president International Theme Park Services, Inc.
- 5:00 p.m. - Racer behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group B)
- 6:00 p.m. - Racer behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group A)
- 10:30 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. on Woodstock Express, Great Pumpkin Coaster
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. on Backlot Stunt Coaster, Diamondback, Mystic Timbers
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. on The Beast
Clubs and Organizations Eligible to Participate
- The American Coaster Enthusiasts
- Club Theme Park Review
- Coaster Buzz Club
- Coaster Crew Platinum
- Florida Coaster Club
- Great Ohio Coaster Club
- European Coaster Club
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
Submit one (1) photo that you took on the first day of the Coasterstock event to the post in the Coasterstock Facebook group about this contest. You must include #Coasterstock2019, #CoasterstockPhotoContest and "Enter me" with your post. Your photo must be submitted by 8:00 a.m. on May 18 for this contest. Winner will be announced at the conclusion of the catered meal on May 18.
FunPix Photo Contest
Publish your FunPix photos from the Coasterstock event on your Facebook and Twitter channels using #Coasterstock2019. One (1) photo will be randomly selected as the winner of this contest. Winner will be announced at the conclusion of the catered meal on May 18.
Coasterstock Social Media Rock Star
The attendee who is most engaged on social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) will receive a special prize. Don't forget to use the #Coasterstock2019 hashtag and post to the Facebook group! Winner will be announced at the conclusion of the catered meal on May 18.
Details for the Selfie Hunt contest will be published when Coasterstock 2019 begins on May 17.