Roller coaster fanatics, mark your calendar! The fourth annual Coasterstock event at Kings Island will take place May 18-19, 2018.
The two-day roller coaster event will feature exclusive morning and night ERT on popular attractions like The Beast, Banshee, Diamondback and Mystic Timbers roller coasters, behind-the-scenes experiences, unlimited digital photos, guest speakers, and so much more!
Each participant receives two-day admission to Kings Island, FunPix, unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks each day, free parking, event lanyard and t-shirt, and meals in the park’s Picnic Grove.
Coasterstock tickets are $41 for Kings Island Gold and Cedar Fair Platinum passholders and $81 for non-Gold and Platinum passholders.
NEW THIS YEAR! PRE-CHECK
Save time upon your arrival at Kings Island with Coasterstock Pre-Check, a program designed to expedite the check-in process for the event. Materials for Coasterstock will be shipped to you in advance, allowing you to bypass the check-in line at the park. Be advised the materials will be shipped to your billing address. This upgrade option is available when purchasing your ticket and cannot be added once the transaction is complete. Pre-Check is available on an individual basis only and cannot be shared in orders with multiple tickets.
Friday, May 18
- Check-in begins at 6:30 AM
- ERT 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM on Banshee
- ERT 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM on Adventure Express, Delirium, Drop Tower, Invertigo, Bat.
- Behind-The-Scenes Banshee photo opportunity 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Lunch with Guest Speakers
- Behind-The-Scenes photo Racer and Firehawk photo opportunity 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Behind-The-Scenes Diamondback photo opportunity 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- ERT 10:30 PM – Midnight on The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Diamondback, Vortex, Backlot Stunt Coaster
Saturday, May 19
- Check-in begins at 7:00 AM
- Story behind our steam trains behind-the-scenes tour 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- Lights on Walk-Through of Flight of Fear 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- ERT 9:00 AM – 10 AM on Racer
- ERT 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM on Flight of Fear, Firehawk, Zephyr
- Beast behind-the-scenes tours 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Dinner with Guest Speakers
- ERT 10:30 – Midnight on Beast, Mystic Timbers, Diamondback, Woodstock Express, Boo Blasters, Great Pumpkin Coaster
- Midnight: Coasterstock Photo Contest, Scavenger Hunt and Social Media Rock Star winners announced.
Clubs and Organizations Eligible to Participate
- The American Coaster Enthusiasts
- Club Theme Park Review
- Coaster Buzz Club
- Coaster Crew Platinum
- Florida Coaster Club
- Great Ohio Coaster Club
- European Coaster Club
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
Submit your Kings Island photos taken during the Coasterstock event to the post in the Coasterstock Facebook group about this contest. You must include #Coasterstock2018 #CoasterstockPhotoContest and “Enter me” with your post.
Coasterstock Social Media Rock Star
The attendee who is most engaged on social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) will receive a special prize. Don’t forget to use the #Coasterstock2018 hashtag and post to the Facebook group!
- Post a photo of you with Snoopy to the post in the Coasterstock Facebook group about this contest. You must include #Coasterstock2018 and “Enter me” with your post.
- Post a photo of you with a new person you met at Coasterstock to the post in the Coasterstock Facebook group about this contest. You must include #Coasterstock2018, where the new person you met is from and the coaster club/organization they registered under with your post.
- Post a photo of each of the 11 remaining rides that opened with Kings Island in 1972 to the post in the Coasterstock Facebook group about this contest. You must include #Coasterstock2018 with each photo.
- One winner who completes all of these tasks will be chosen at random near the end of the event.