Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes Exclusive Ride Time, an evening snack, breakfast and admission into the park on Saturday, June 10th!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Kings Island!
Friday, June 9
- 8:00PM - 9:30PM: Check-in at Front Gate
- 10:00PM: Park Closes
- 10:30PM - 12:00AM: Exclusive Night Rides on the Beast, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Zephyr, Scrambler, and Dodgem
- 10:30PM - 12:30AM: Snack Time
- 1:00AM: Lights Out
Saturday, June 10
- 7:00AM - 8:00AM: Breakfast
- 8:00AM - 9:30AM: Move out of camp site
- 9:30AM: Early Ride Time with Gold and Platinum Passholders including Mystic Timbers, Diamondback, Select Planet Snoopy rides.
Chips, cookies, trail mix, s'mores and unlimited Coke products from Tower Drinks
Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Biscuits, sausage gravy, granola bars, Whole Fruit, Milk and Coffee
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 20' x 20' tent with up to 4 people. Additional campers are $50 per person.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.