Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes Exclusive Ride Time, an evening snack, breakfast and admission into the park on Saturday, June 10!
This year's Coaster Campout has SOLD OUT. Thank you to all the campers participating in the event this weekend.
Friday, June 9
- 8:00PM - 9:30PM: Check-in at Front Gate
- 10:00PM: Park Closes
- 10:30PM - 12:00AM: Exclusive Night Rides on the Beast, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Zephyr, Scrambler, and Dodgem
- 10:30PM - 12:30AM: Snack Time
- 1:00AM: Lights Out
Saturday, June 10
- 7:00AM - 8:00AM: Breakfast
- 8:00AM - 9:30AM: Move out of camp site
- 9:30AM: Early Ride Time with Gold and Platinum Passholders including Mystic Timbers, Diamondback, Select Planet Snoopy rides.
Chips, cookies, trail mix, s'mores and unlimited Coke products from Tower Drinks
Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Biscuits, sausage gravy, granola bars, Whole Fruit, Milk and Coffee
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 20' x 20' tent with up to 4 people. Additional campers are $50 per person. Everyone must bring their own tent. Tents will not be provided.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite. All groups must have at least one adult (18 years or older) in their party.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.