Have you ever wondered what it's like to spend the night inside an amusement park inhabited by Beasts, Banshees and Diamondbacks? Now is your chance! At Coaster Campout on June 7-8, you can enjoy our theme park sleepover under a canopy of your favorite roller coasters. Plus, when you attend Coaster Campout, you're supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America.
Your donation is your ticket to a camping trip like no other. On June 7 after 8:00 p.m., you can enter the park, pitch your tent (not included) within our family-friendly campground and get the fun started. Enjoy Exclusive Ride Time on select attractions and tasty snacks. The next morning you'll be treated to a scrumptious breakfast, Exclusive Ride Time (again? YES!) and a full day of AMAZING at Kings Island. Coaster Campout at Kings Island has limited availability and is offered only once a year, so reserve your campsite today!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online, and only a limited number of tickets are available so don't miss out!
All Proceeds Benefit:
FRIDAY, JUNE 7
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. - Check-in at Front Gate/Campsite setup
- 10:00 p.m. - Park Closes
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Exclusive night rides on The Beast, Vortex, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Shake, Rattle & Roll, Dodgem
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Snack time under the Eiffel Tower
- 1:00 a.m. - Lights out
SATURDAY, JUNE 8
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Breakfest at Festhaus
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Clean-up and move out of the campsite
- 9:30 a.m. - Early ride time on The Beast, Kings Mills Antique Autos and select rides in Planet Snoopy
- 10:00 a.m. - Park opens to general public
Snacks under the Stars
10:30pm - 12:00am | Eiffel Tower
- Popcorn with Ranch, BBQ, Cinnamon Sugar & Cheddar Dust
- Baked Cookies
- Kings Island Snack Mix
- Unlimited Fountain Beverages at Tower Drinks
Rise & Shine Breakfast
7:00am - 8:00am | Festhaus
- Breakfast Sandwiches - Bacon or Turkey Sausage, Egg, Cheese, Biscuit
- Hashbrown Planks
- Fruit Cups
- Granola Bars
- Coffee, Milk (Chocolate & Regular), Fountain Drinks
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 20' x 20' tent with up to 4 people. Additional campers are $50 per person. Everyone must bring their own tent. Tents will not be provided.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite. All groups must have at least one adult (18 years or older) in their party.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.
Can I reserve my campsite in advance?
No, campsites are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do you provide transportation from the Front Gate to the campsite?
No. All camping equipment must be carried by hand or wheeled-in using a small wagon. Wagons of excessive size will not be accommodated.
Will there be a place to charge my cell phone?
Electrical outlets are reserved for air mattress inflation and are not accessible for phone charging during Coaster Campout.