In addition to offering more than 100 world-class rides, shows and attractions, Kings Island offers a series of special events each and every year that provides added value for guests visiting the park and fits the bill for those looking for fun things to do in the Cincinnati area. Military Days, First Responders Days, JDRF fundraising walk, a three-day Christian music festival, an overnight campout, Halloween Haunt, The Great Pumpkin Festival and WinterFest is just a sampling of some of the events planned for 2018. Plus, there’s special events exclusively for our Gold and Platinum season passholders throughout the year. These events include a Preview Night before the park opens for the season, giving passholders the first opportunity of the year to become reacquainted with their favorite rides and attractions, Ride Nights, Bring-A-Friend Days and more!
- November 23 - December 9 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- December 14 - December 23 (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- December 26 - December 31 (Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
Ugly Sweater Day
- December 21 (Fri) 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
New Year's Eve at WinterFest
- December 31 - January 1 (Mon, Tue) 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM