FunPix Frequently Asked Questions
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Purchase a FunPix plan online, at the front gate or at any Fun Pix location and create your account.
- Download the park app to your mobile device. This is where all your FunPix photos will be housed.
- Get your photo taken at locations throughout the park!
• At FunPix locations (show your FunPix card after the ride)
• By roaming FunPix photographers (show your FunPix card to the photographer)
• At FunPix Photo Spots. Open the park app and scan the QR code at each Photo Spot with your mobile device to unlock special borders for taking one-of-a-kind photos.
All FunPix digital photos taken throughout the day (with a Single Day Digital Pass) or season (with an All Season Digital Pass) can be found within the park app. Download as many digital photos as you would like from the app or our FunPix website.
Order prints the same day in the park and receive a great price.
- Print the receipt and bring it with you on the day of your visit to the park.
- Present the receipt at any FunPix location to get your FunPix card and create your account.
- That's all there is to it! Remember to have your card scanned any time your picture is taken at a FunPix Location to add that picture to your account!
No problem! Just come to a FunPix location, give us your email address and we’ll issue you a new card and link your existing FunPix photos to it.
New for 2017! All Season FunPix cardholders will get to capture, collect and share all of their photos at all other FunPix parks in 2017:
- California’s Great America
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Cedar Point
- Kings Island
- Kings Dominion
- Knott’s Berry Farm