Youth Group One Day Visit
Any Public Operating Day in the 2020 Season
Kings Island is the ultimate classroom experience! With rides, shows, and attractions, Kings Island gets an "A" for fun!
Food & Fun
All You Can Eat catered events are an easy way to gather everyone together and enjoy a delicious meal for one incredibly low price. Contact us to learn more today about our menu items, available dates and more!
Stay fueled for the fun! Unlimited Drink Wristbands allow your entire group to enjoy Coca-Cola fountain beverages at most walk-up food locations all day long for only $11 per person plus tax. The number of drink wristbands purchased must be greater than or equal to the number of admission tickets purchased.
The Single Meal Deal allows your group to have the flexibility of choosing when and where they want to eat. For one great price of $13.99 per person plus tax, students can choose an entrée, side and soft drink at participating locations throughout the park.
Add food to your fun all day with our All Day Dining Plan. Enjoy an entrée and side every 90 minutes at participating locations throughout the park for $27.99 per person plus tax.
Add Even More Fun and Food to the Day!
$13.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy a quick and convenient boxed lunch in our Picnic Grove. Each lunch includes your choice of a Cold Cut Sandwich or Caesar Chicken Wrap with a bag of chips, cookie, and 12 oz. fountain beverage.
Single Meal Deal
$13.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée, a side, and fountain beverage at participating locations.
All Day Dining
$27.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée and side every 90 minutes at participating locations. All Day Dining doesn't include beverages.
$11.00/person plus tax*
Stay fueled with FREE drink refills* Coca Cola fountain beverages all day while you're with us.
*15 minute interval time between refills.
All-You-Can-Eat Catered Meal
Minimum Group of 35+
Our al-la-carte menus are customizable to please every palate. Our event coordinators handle all of the details allowing you to enjoy the day.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Front Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth park receipt at the Group Sales building (does not include meal options). Non Bus parking will be $12 if purchase in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.