May 3 & 10, 2019
We see the cars flying on the tracks, zipping around hairpin curves and inverting guests at mind-boggling speeds. We feel the wind in our hair and lumps in our stomachs when we plunge down a dizzying freefall. We know the effects of Kings Island's epic thrill rides, but really, how do roller coasters work? What kind of science, math and mega-extreme logistics go into world-class thrill rides? Come to Engineering Day, an interactive event dedicated to engineering for students, so they can get up close and personal with science on a grand scale (and we mean GRAND, as in Diamondback-style humongous). Students will learn from industry professionals how Kings Island uses technology and human tendencies to build a park suitable for thousands of guests each day.
Afterwards, students will experience this engineering firsthand with a great day at the park. Combine that with a catered meal and you’ve engineering a full day of success!
Reservations must be placed and pre-paid 14 days in advance to register for Engineering Days.
2019 Program Pricing
- Engineering Day Registration and Admission: $36.00 per person
- Season Passholder Registration: $10.00 per season passholder
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Front Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth park receipt at the Group Sales building (does not include meal options). Non Bus parking will be $12 if purchase in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.
Add Even More Fun and Food to the Day!
Single Meal Deal
$13.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée, a side, and fountain beverage at participating locations.
All Day Dining
$27.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée and side every 90 minutes at participating locations. All Day Dining doesn't include beverages.
Unlimited Drink Wristbands
$11.00/person plus tax*
Stay fueled with unlimited Coca Cola fountain beverages all day while you're with us.
All-You-Can-Eat Catered Meal
Minimum Group of 15
Our al-la-carte menus are customizable to please every palate. Our event coordinators handle all of the details allowing you to enjoy the day.