May 5, 12, 15-19, 26
Doubling as an outdoor classroom, Kings Island brings learning to life! Students have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the basics of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in a fun and interactive setting. Interactive educational stations will be set up throughout the park and operated by COSI (Center of Science and Industry) personnel during each Education Day programming date. They’ll provide hands-on activities to demonstrate the science behind select rides in the park!
We also provide the necessary educational tools for teachers- student workbooks, educator guides and pre-trip classroom activities. Our Education Days curriculum has been compiled with the assistance and guidance of COSI. Our teacher and student workbooks are available free of charge.
Relax in our teacher hospitality room while your students immerse themselves in Education Days. You’ll be able to enjoy light refreshments and Wi-Fi in a comfortable atmosphere. Grade papers, work on lesson plans or relax while they do the field work.
Tips, Checklists and Information to Prepare.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Front Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original tool booth park receipt at the Group Sales building (does not include meal options). Non Bus parking will be $12 if purchase in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.