It’s the event of the year for roller coaster aficionados; an event where like-minded people from across the United States, Canada and Europe gather to ride some of the best roller coasters in the world and share stories of their experiences riding coasters around the world: Coasterstock at Kings Island!
The two-day affair will be held May 20-21 and features exclusive morning and night ride time each day on popular attractions, behind-the-scenes video and photo opportunities, guest speakers and Q&A with park officials, contests, catered meals, FunPix, unlimited soft drinks and so much more!
To participate in this event you must purchase a Coasterstock ticket and be an active member of one of the eight approved roller coaster clubs and organizations below:
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- Club Theme Park Review
- CoasterBuzz Club
- Coaster Crew Platinum
- European Coaster Club
- Florida Coaster Club
- Great Ohio Coaster Club
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
To Participate in Coasterstock
$61 Kings Island Gold and Cedar Fair Platinum Passholders
$101 Non-Season Passholders
Tickets for Coasterstock 2022 go on sale Friday, February 18 at 10 AM exclusively online. Space is limited! Ticket sales will end when capacity for the event has been reached. Gold and Platinum Passholders must use their season pass and present their Coasterstock event ticket for entry into the event.
Be prepared to make t-shirt size selections during the checkout process when purchasing Coasterstock tickets.
Space is limited! Ticket sales will end when capacity has been reached.
Coasterstock 2022 Itinerary
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. ERT on The Great Pumpkin Coaster and Woodstock Express
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. ERT on Diamondback and Mystic Timbers
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. ERT on Flying Ace Aerial Chase
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad Photo and Video Opportunity, Q&A with Train Engineers (Train Station)
- 11:00 a.m. K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad First Ride of The Day
- 11:30 a.m. Group Photo International Street by the Eiffel Tower
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Catered Meal, Coasterstock Feud, Q&A with Vice President and General Manager Mike Koontz, Guest Speaker in the Picnic Grove
- 2:15 p.m. World's Largest Coaster Enthusiast Chicken Dance Festhaus Plaza (participants, please arrive by 2:00 p.m.)
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Behind-the-Scenes: The Beast (Meet at The Beast Entrance Plaza at 2:45 p.m.)
- 4:45 p.m. - 5:05 p.m. Behind-the-Scenes: Diamondback Photo and Video Opportunity (Meet at The Beast Entrance Plaza at 4:30 p.m.)
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. ERT on The Racer, Orion, Flight of Fear (lights on), The Beast, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Kings Mills Antique Autos
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. ERT on Banshee, Delirium, Drop Tower
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. ERT on Adventure Express, The Bat
- 9:30 a.m. - 9:50 a.m. Behind-the-Scenes: Banshee Photo and Video Opportunity
- 10:00 a.m. Enjoy First Rides Of The Day on the Refurbished Grand Carousel
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Behind-the-Scenes: The Racer and Orion. Meet in Area 72 Plaza at 11:45 a.m.
- 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Catered Meal, Red Racer or Blue Racer, Guest Speaker
- 5:30 p.m. The Amazing Coasterstock Race (Randomly Selected Participants Only)
- 10:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. ERT Diamondback
- 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. ERT on The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Orion, Flight of Fear (lights off), Shake, Rattle & roll.
- 12:15 a.m. Closing Ceremony and Contest Winners Announced (International Street near the front Gate)