Coasterstock 2021 itinerary is coasterstacked!
Coasterstock, an event that hundreds of like-minded people from across the United States, Canada and Europe descend upon Kings Island to ride some of the best roller coasters in the world and share stories of their experiences riding coasters around the world, returns to the 364-acre amusement and water park this summer for a two-day event July 9-10.
Behind-the-scenes tours, hearing from guest speakers, Q&A sessions with park officials, contests, catered meals and unlimited soft drinks and digital photos are all part of the Coasterstock experience for attendees. Oh, and there’s also exclusive morning and night ride time sessions each day.
Coasterstock 2021 Itinerary
Day 1: Friday, July 9
- 8:30 a.m. Parking Tolls Open
- 9 a.m. -10 a.m. Complimentary Donuts
- 9 a.m. -10:30 a.m. ERT Mystic Timbers, Great Pumpkin Coaster
- 9 a.m. -11 a.m. E.RT Diamondback, Flying Ace Aerial Chase
- 10 a.m. -11 a.m. K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad Photo Opportunity, Q&A
- 11 a.m. K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad First Ride
- 11:45 a.m. Chicken Dance Festhaus Plaza
- 12:30 p.m. -2 p.m. Kings Island-opoly Tournament
- 2:30 p.m. Group Photo at Eiffel Tower
- 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. The Beast & Diamondback Behind The Scenes Photo and Video Opportunity
- 5::30 p.m. -7 p.m. Dinner in Picnic Grove
- 7:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. Guest Speakers/Q&A International Showplace Theatre
- 10 p.m. -10:30 p.m. ERT Grand Carousel, Dodgem
- 10:30 p.m. -12 a.m. ERT Orion, The Racer Flight of Fear (Lights On), The Beast, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Kings Mills Antique Autos
Day 2: Saturday, July 10
- 8:30 a.m. Parking Tolls Open
- 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ERT Banshee
- 9 a.m. -11 a.m. ERT The Bat
- 9:30 a.m. -10 a.m. Banshee Behind The Scenes Photo and Video Opportunity
- 10 a.m. -11 a.m. ERT Delirium, Drop Tower, Invertigo
- 11:15 a.m. Celebrate Grand Carousel’s 95th Anniversary By Taking a Spin
- 12:30 p.m. -2 p.m. Kings Island-opoly Championship
- 1 p.m. -3 p.m. Kings Island: A Ride Through Time Book Signing with author Evan Ponstingle
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Orion & The Racer Behind The Scenes Photo and Video Opportunity
- 5:30 p.m. -7 p.m. Dinner in the Picnic Grove
- 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Guest Speakers/Q&A International Showplace Theatre
- 8:30 p.m. - Coasterstock 2021 Award Winners Showplace Theatre
- 10 p.m. -11 p.m. ERT Shake, Rattle & Roll, Zephyr
- 10:30 p.m. -12 a.m. ERT Orion, The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Flight of Fear (Lights Off)
Tickets for this year’s Coasterstock went on sale in April and sold out in 15 minutes.
Roller coaster enthusiasts from all 50 U.S. states, Canada, Germany, Great Britain and Switzerland have participated in Coasterstock since the event premiered in 2015. To participate, you must be an active member of at least one of the eight approved enthusiast clubs or organizations. Those clubs and organizations are The American Coaster Enthusiasts, Club Theme Park Review, CoasterBuzz Club, Coaster Crew Platinum, European Coaster Club, Florida Coaster Club, Great Ohio Coaster Club and Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain.