Foodie Guide to the sweets and savories at Kings Island's Tricks And Treats Fall Fest
If you’re a fan of all the autumn eats and treats at Kings Island, then wait until you taste the flavors of fall this year at the all-new Tricks And Treats Fall Fest presented by HERSHEY and Kroger!
From zombie poutine and toxic mac to witch’s grilled cheese, our culinary team is offering an amazing assortment of scrumptious sweets and savories, and you won’t want to miss them.
Will you fall for the Tricks – foods that might look a bit crazy but are crazy delicious, or play it safe with classic Treats – seasonal tastes you know and love? The choice is yours at Tricks And Treats Fall Fest.
Here is the first peek at all the delectable offerings in this official Kings Island Blog Foodie Guide to Tricks And Treats Fall Fest. Enjoy!
LaRosa’s Pizzeria on International Street
- Trick: Fire Toasted Dessert Flatbread – A dessert flatbread topped with chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff, oven-toasted with drizzled raspberry sauce.
- Treat: Fall Harvest Flatbread – Hand-tossed flatbread, topped with olive oil, caramelized onions, basil and sausage, with provolone and parmesan cheeses.
- Trick: El Diablo Cupcake – Cupcake topped with cinnamon candies and cayenne pepper buttercream icing.
- Treat: Candy Corn Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake topped with white frosting and candy corn garnish.
The French Corner
- Trick: Witch’s Brew Hot Chocolate – Rich chocolate hot cocoa. BEWITCH IT with a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream for an extra charge.
- Trick: Devil’s Horns – Fresh baked croissant with sliced meats and cheese.
- Treat: Hot Cinnamon Cider – BEWITCH IT with a shot of Fireball cinnamon whisky for extra charge.
- Treat: Full Moon – Bananas foster crepe topped with toasted pecans.
Funnel Cakes on International Street
- Trick: Worms in Dirt Funnel Cake – Crisp, deep-fried pastry dough topped with Oreo crumbles, gummy worms and whipped cream.
- Treat: Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake – Fresh funnel cake infused with pumpkin spices and topped with cream cheese frosting.
- Trick: Toxic Mac – Oooey gooey macaroni pasta tossed in a cheesy, green, fresh basil pesto sauce with vegan Italian sausage.
- Treat: Fall Mac & Cheese –Homestyle mac and cheese with bacon and seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Trick: Dragon’s Breath Wings – Crispy wings tossed in spicy Korean barbecue sauce and topped with black and white sesame seeds.
- Treat: Pumpkin Patch – Doughnut holes drizzled with white and dark chocolate sauce.
Hank’s Mexican Grill
- Trick: El Chupacabra – Spicy chicken Mexican egg roll topped with crème, red sauce and salsa verde.
- Trick: Dulce Regalo – Churros topped with cinnamon sugar and a side of berry sauce.
- Trick: The Ghost Rider – Smoked beef brisket with spiced apple barbecue sauce served on a johnny cake.
- Treat: Poison Apple Crisp – Cranberry and apple crisp with whipped cream.
- Trick: Death Dog – Hot dog topped with fresh jalapeños, shredded pepper jack cheese and five alarm chili.
- Treat: The Mummy – Bacon wrapped hot dog with American cheese and honey mustard sauce.
- Trick: Witch’s Grilled Cheese – Pumpernickel bread with smoked gouda and swiss cheese, served with fire-roasted tomato soup.
- Treat: Classic Grilled Cheese – Served on sourdough bread with American and cheddar cheese, served with classic tomato soup.
Rivertown Potato Works
- Trick: Zombie Poutine – Fresh-cut fries topped with queso blanco, chorizo, cotija and green onions.
- Treat: French Quarter Poutine – Duck fat fries topped with a braised short rib, port wine sauce and cheese curds.
Purchase a Tricks And Treats Food Tasting Card at any participating location and enjoy six food tastings of your choice. For those with a smaller appetite, all of the Tricks and Treats are available for purchase à la carte.
Specialty Brews and Booze Bars
We’re brewing up tasty craft beer, ciders, and specialty potions you can order without alcohol or “bewitched” with a nip of spirits.