Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Skating on one of the most picturesque and largest ice skating venues around is a quintessential Kings Island WinterFest experience. The park’s Royal Fountain, in the center of International Street, has been transformed into Snow Flake Lake for the holiday season.
Here are five insider tips to save you time before hitting the ice:
1. To deliver the best ice skating experience, a limited number of tickets are sold for each of the 90-minute sessions (5:00-6:30, 7:00-8:30 and 9:00-10:30 p.m.). To ensure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to skate, purchase your Snow Flake Lake Ice Skating tickets in advance online. If there are four-or-more people in your party, you’ll save $2.50 per ticket off the ice skating price.
2. All guests planning to ice skate must complete a waiver. Save time by downloading, printing and filling out your waiver in advance. Bring it with you to the park, along with your ice skating vouchers purchased in advance.
3. When you’re ready to hit the ice during your selected session, stop by the Ice Skate Rental Booth located on International Street to get your skates at no additional cost. You will be directed from this location on where to enter the ice skating platform. (If you brought your own skates, just ask a park representative on International Street where you should enter the ice skating platform.)
4. Be sure to wear warm clothes, dressing for the weather. Please make sure to wear socks as they are required to ice skate. In addition, check in at least 15 minutes prior to the time you want to be on the ice to allow for turning in your voucher and waiver and skate fitting.
5. Be advised all guests under the age of 10 will need a supervising companion with them on the ice at all times. A supervision companion is anyone 14 years of age and older.
WinterFest is open daily through Dec. 23 and Dec. 23 -31. Buy tickets online and save up to $12!
To help make the most of your night at WinterFest, download Kings Island’s mobile app for iPhone and Android. The app has everything you need to step into a world of holiday fun at your fingertips.
Post a Comment
Spectacle of Color Parade a must see experience during Grand Carnivale
Grand Carnivale features Weekend Concert Series
Kings Island nominated for “Best Amusement Park” in USA TODAY poll
Top 10 reasons to buy a Kings Island Gold Season Pass today
The Beast: The first 40 years
A Walk in the Park at Kings Island: Survival of the Cutest
Hidden references in Kings Mills Antique Autos
Essentials for a day at Kings Island's Soak City Water Park
Stop by McDonald’s to save $20 off Kings Island admission
Chill out this summer in a private cabana at Kings Island’s Soak City Water Park