Kings Island is closed for the 2020 Season. See you in 2021! Learn More.
The Fischer Homes Family Care Center is perfect for parents who are visiting Kings Island with infants and toddlers. Consider it your home away from home with all the comforts and amenities, such as two large family restrooms, several changing areas equipped with baby wipes, a nursing area with comfortable seating, storage cubbies for nursing supplies, a kitchen with a dining table and appliances for guest use, plus a small section for children to enjoy a book or movie while staying cool.
Also provided for parents while they stay out of the heat with the kids are outlets for phone charging and they can also register for Kid-Track, which is a service the park offers to quickly unite separated children and parents with cell phones.
For those interested in utilizing the Family Care Center on their next visit, please take a look through the following tips to best prepare you for a simple and timely experience.
- Strollers are not permitted within the facility for Fire & Safety purposes. Please leave your stroller parks at the brick edging surrounding the Family Care Center.
- To make your item placement and retrieval simpler, please attach a tag with your name and contact information to any nursing supply bag you will be temporarily storing during your visit.
- Please come prepared with appropriately sized diapers for your child. The Family Care Center maintains only a small supply of emergency extra diapers, and cannot guarantee any will be available upon your visit.
- The Family Care Center does not provide space to store an entire lunch for a large family. However, those who must store food they brought due to their child’s dietary restrictions or nursing mothers with milk that must be chilled are free to utilize the refrigerator space.
- In order to maintain the utmost cleanliness and sanitary standards, please ensure that you clean up after your children, especially when utilizing the changing stations. Our Family Care Center associate will always wipe down a station after it has been used, but should you have any concerns or particularly messy situations, please let them know so that they may contact our Park Services professionals to attend to the matter.
- Please come prepared to utilize your time within the Family Care Center. As this space is intended to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for families with young children, crowding tends to disrupt the atmosphere. Please be mindful of other families within the space and be efficient in your use of this facility.
Privately held Fischer Homes began operations in 1980 in Cincinnati, OH and is now the number one builder there. It has successfully expanded into the Indianapolis, IN, Columbus, OH and Atlanta, GA markets. The company has sold over 20,000 homes and has more than 150 new home neighborhoods. These beautifully designed homes offer choices for people in all stages of life. For more information, visit fischerhomes.com.
Post a Comment
On this day 40 years ago, The Bat let out of the bag
Tricks And Treats Fall Fest among top things for families to do in Cincinnati this weekend
One year ago today, we said goodbye to the Vortex roller coaster
21 Kings Island associates earn Over the Top awards for the week ending October 25
45 years ago, Evel Knievel made history at Kings Island
This Date in Kings Island History: The Beast welcomes 50 millionth rider
Kings Island Foodie News: Saturday's Chef's Plate a Taste of India
12 Kings Island associates earn Over the Top awards for the week ending October 18
50th Anniversary Series: Kings Island construction uncovers forgotten cemetery
Kings Island's Tricks And Treats Fall Fest a fun alternative to traditional trick-or-treating