There’s something for everyone in the family to enjoy together at Kings Island’s WinterFest, like ice skating on the Royal Fountain, seeing the Eiffel Tower transformed into a magical 314-foot tall Christmas tree, live shows, millions of dazzling lights, rides and holiday characters spreading merriment like Jack Frost, Candy Cane and the Sugar Plum Fairy. But one of my favorite parts about WinterFest is all the delicious holiday treats. It’s hard to pick a favorite.
Here is a guide so that you don’t miss out on treating your taste buds to the sweet and savory flavors of WinterFest this holiday season. These tasty treats are sure to put even old Scrooge in the Christmas Spirit!
- International Restaurant Winter Buffet – Enjoy a winter feast crafted by the Kings Island culinary team! Dine on seasonal delights while overlooking the stunning view of International Street and Snow Flake Lake.
- Sugar’s Cake Factory – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of chef-crafted funnel cakes and holiday-inspired delights.
- Café du Père Noël –Assorted holiday treats.
- Blitzen’s Hot Beverage Bar – Gourmet holiday treats and snacks.
- Tinker’s Spielzeug Haus – Holiday feasts fit for the Big Man himself! Including Italian pasta and meatballs, Polish kielbasa and sauerkraut with pierogis, and German schnitzel with fried cabbage, draft beer and coffee.
- Wishbone Grill – A festive spin on the traditional turkey leg! You can also enjoy our Norseman’s Christmas Pork, Bacon-On-A-Stick or our Kings Island Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Bread.
Action Ice Zone
- Dasher’s Diner – Perfect for Elves big and small! Fresh, hand-breaded chicken tenders and salads served with our signature sauce.
Charlie Brown’s Christmas Town
- Mistletoe Munchies – Seasonal churros, popcorn and hot chocolate.
- Tiny Tots Hot Chocolate – Goodies for those on the Nice List! Featuring cookies, cotton candy and holiday sweets.
Coca-Cola Polar Bear Plaza
- Jack Frost’s Liquid Libations – Warm up and get merry with a festive collection of spiked hot chocolates and ciders.
- Classic Christmas Café – Our build your own Mac-N-Cheese bar takes this seasonal favorite to the next level!
Coney Elf Village
- Candy Cane Concoctions – Featuring popcorn, coffee and assorted snacks.
- Smokehouse Christmas – Offering holiday inspired barbecue favorites and our mouthwatering rotisserie chicken, along with a fresh selection of hearty sides.
- Claus Confectionery – Classic and holiday funnel cakes, Belgian Waffles, Beignets, Kings Island Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Bread, Coffee and fountain beverages available.
- 11 Pipers Piping Pizza – Featuring Italian selections from LaRosa’s Pizzeria, warm holiday cookies and fountain beverages.
- Old St. Nick’s Potato Factory – Give the gift of fresh cut fries, loaded baked potatoes, and gluten free chicken tenders.
- Reds Hall of Fame Grille – A buffet-style meal featuring maple ham and roasted turkey, served alongside select side dishes.
- Tinsel Town Diner – Swing-by this retro diner where you can enjoy Patty Melts and Mushroom Swiss Burgers.
- Toy Town Treats – Choose from a variety of holiday snacks.
There’s also our signature Blue Ice Cream-flavored hot chocolate and The Beast hot chocolate that you just simply have to try! They’re as much a part of the experience at WinterFest for families as getting a photo with St. Nick and making cookies with Mrs. Claus.
Don’t forget, all of these eats and treats will only be available on select nights Nov. 23 through Dec. 31 at WinterFest.
Post a Comment
A Kid Again teams up with Kings Island to give kids with illnesses a day of fun and laughter
On this day 41 years ago, construction of The Beast began
Beat the heat at Soak City Water Park
Autism Awareness Week July 8-14 at Kings Island
Grand Carnivale ends run at Kings Island tonight
A Walk in the Park at Kings Island: A tale of loops and food
Morning view from the K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad at Kings Island
Seven easy ways to save money at Kings Island
Last chance to experience Grand Carnivale at Kings Island
Halloween Haunt scare actor, WinterFest live performer auditions begin this month