Get your stretchy pants ready! WinterFest starts this weekend and the holiday event features an array of sweet and savory flavors that’s sure to get even old Scrooge in the Christmas spirit.
WinterFest occurs on select nights Nov. 22 through Dec. 31, offering something for everyone in the family with ice skating on the Royal Fountain, seeing the Eiffel Tower transformed into a magical 314-foot tall Christmas tree, 15 live shows, more than 5 million lights, special food and beverage offerings, rides, holiday characters spreading merriment like Jack Frost, Candy Cane and the Sugar Plum Fairy, and more.
Now, about those delicious eats and treats. This Food Guide contains everything that you need so you don’t miss out on treating your taste buds to the sweet and savory flavors of WinterFest this holiday season.
- International Restaurant Winter Buffet – Enjoy a winter feast of seasonal delights while overlooking the stunning view of International Street and Snow Flake Lake. Open select nights Nov. 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, Dec. 16, 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29. Space is limited. Reserve your spot by getting tickets in advance online.
- Sugar’s Cake Factory – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of handcrafted Funnel Cakes and holiday-inspired delights.
- Café du Père Noël – Assorted holiday treats.
- Blitzen’s Hot Beverage Bar – Gourmet holiday treats and snacks.
- Prancer’s Pizza – Prancer has prepared the perfect pizza pie! Featuring LaRosa’s Pizza and fountain beverages.
Comet’s Café – Delightful Holiday Pastries and Hot Chocolate.
- Tinker’s Spielzeug Haus – Holiday meals fit for the Big Man himself! Including Kielbasa with Sauerkraut, Italian Meatball Subs and Beer Cheese Spätzle. Draft beer and coffee are available.
- Wishbone Grill – A festive spin on the traditional Turkey Leg! You can also enjoy our Norseman’s Christmas Pork, Bacon-On-A-Stick or the park's Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Bread.
Action Ice Zone
- Dasher’s Diner – Perfect for Elves big and small! Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders and Salads served with the park’s signature sauce.
- Tinsel Town Diner – Swing-by this retro diner where you can enjoy Patty Melts, Mushroom Swiss Burgers and the new 12 Days of Christmas Burger.
Coney Elf Village
- Candy Cane Concoctions – Popcorn, assorted snacks, hot chocolate and coffee.
- Smokehouse Christmas – Featuring some of our traditional Smokehouse favorites as well as Smoked Short Ribs, Pork and Cranberry Sausage, Smoked Turkey, Sweet Potato Fries and Smoked Carrots.
- Claus Confectionery – Delightful Holiday Funnel Cakes, Warm Donuts and Kings Island Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Bread. Coffee and fountain beverages available.
- 11 Pipers Piping Pizza – Italian selections from LaRosa’s Pizzeria and fountain beverages.
- Old St. Nick’s Potato Factory – Fresh Cut Fries, Loaded Baked Potatoes and Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders.
- Snow Day Buffet – A holiday meal served buffet-style! Roasted Pork Loin, Smoked Turkey Breast and Roast Beef with assorted Holiday Sides.
Coca-Cola Polar Bear Plaza
- Jack Frost’s Liquid Libations – Warm up and get merry with our spiked hot chocolates and ciders.
- Classic Christmas Café – This build your own Mac-N-Cheese bar takes a seasonal favorite to the next level!
- Toy Town Treats – Choose from a variety of holiday snacks.
Charlie Brown’s Christmas Town
- Mistletoe Munchies – Seasonal Churros, Popcorn and hot chocolate.
- Tiny Tots Hot Chocolate – Goodies for those on the Nice List! Featuring cookies, cotton candy and holiday sweets.
In addition, the park’s signature Blue Ice Cream-flavored hot chocolate and The Beast hot chocolate are treats you just simply have to try! They’re as much a part of the holiday attractions and experience at WinterFest for families as getting a photo with St. Nick and making cookies with Mrs. Claus.
Don’t forget, all of these eats and treats will only be available at WinterFest on select nights Nov. 22 through Dec. 31.
Save up to $12 by getting your tickets today online for WinterFest and come experience the sights and sounds of this festive season and experience Kings Island like never before during our annual Christmas event.
Post a Comment
Beast kick ice! Whip Swamp Rabbits 4-1
A thrilling summer job like no other
Kings Island begins testing Orion
Kings Island hosts International Students in 2020
Cincinnati Cyclones hockey team to sport Beast-themed jerseys Feb. 28
Fundraising for Orion first riders charity event soars past $100,000!
A Valentine's Day story from Kings Island
Join Kings Island's chefs for an evening of great food celebrating new Orion roller coaster
Interim HealthCare of Cincinnati Inc. named presenting sponsor for Orion First Riders charity auction event
Kings Island now hiring lifeguards for 2020 Soak City Water Park season