Your guide to the Family Care Center by Fischer Homes
The Family Care Center by Fischer Homes, located on International Street near the Eiffel Tower, is the perfect place for young families looking for a safe, private, and comfortable child care space within the park. With storage areas for personal items, waiting areas for accompanying family members, and everything necessary to assist in the care for little ones on their Best Day Ever, our Family Care Center goes above and beyond to ensure our park parents can make memories with their children all day long.
Parents with infants and toddlers will find helpful amenities in the Family Care Center. It features all the comforts and conveniences of home, including two large family restrooms, several changing areas equipped with baby wipes, a nursing area with comfortable seating, storage cubbies for nursing supplies, a full kitchen with dining table and appliances for guest use, and a small section for children to enjoy a film or book while staying cool. Additionally, those caring for older guests can find a more enclosed changing area within the Nursing Suite for privacy. Parents who are taking a break from the heat with their children can utilize outlets provided for phone charging so that they may be fully prepared to head back into the park following their quick break in the Family Care Center.
Parents with children who are old enough to maneuver and navigate the parks on their own should also be advised that the Family Care Center often serves as our Lost Children checkpoint. If your child has run off, please check in with our Family Care Center attendant who will assist you in reuniting with your child. Kid Track wristbands can also be found at the Family Care Center to help ensure a quick reuniting, should your child find themselves lost at any point during their visit. Finally, Parent Swap Cards can also be found at this location, in addition to the help center, to ensure that at least one parent within a group can remain with young children at all times.
For those interested in utilizing the Family Care Center on their next visit, please take a look through the following tips to best prepare you for a simple and timely experience.
- Strollers are not permitted within the facility for Fire & Safety purposes. Please leave your stroller parks at the brick edging surrounding the Family Care Center.
- To make your item placement and retrieval simpler, please attach a tag with your name and contact information to any nursing supply bag you will be temporarily storing during your visit.
- Please come prepared with appropriately sized diapers for your child. The Family Care Center maintains only a small supply of emergency extra diapers, and cannot guarantee any will be available upon your visit.
- The Family Care Center does not provide space to store an entire lunch for a large family. However, those who must store food they brought due to their child’s dietary restrictions or nursing mothers with milk that must be chilled are free to utilize the refrigerator space.
- In order to maintain the utmost cleanliness and sanitary standards, please ensure that you clean up after your children, especially when utilizing the changing stations. Our Family Care Center associate will always wipe down a station after it has been used, but should you have any concerns or particularly messy situations, please let them know so that they may contact our Park Services professionals to attend to the matter.
- Please come prepared to utilize your time within the Family Care Center. As this space is intended to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for families with young children, crowding tends to disrupt the atmosphere. Please be mindful of other families within the space and be efficient in your use of this facility.
Privately held Fischer Homes began operations in 1980 in Cincinnati, OH and is now the number one builder there. It has successfully expanded into the Indianapolis, IN, Columbus, OH and Atlanta, GA markets. The company has sold over 20,000 homes and has more than 150 new home neighborhoods. These beautifully designed homes offer choices for people in all stages of life. For more information, visit fischerhomes.com.