Drama Days: Scare School
Attention Drama Instructors:
Give your theater class the exclusive opportunity to work with our Entertainment department and go behind the scenes of Halloween Haunt! Drama Days: Scare School will take you through all aspects of production- from a scary make up tutorial, to a set design seminar with the creative directors behind Haunt…a truly unique experience that combines all aspects of the theater in one thrilling trip.
October 3 & October 10
$35.00 - Pre-purchased admission
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the front gate for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands). Non bus parking will be $12 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.