Program InformationStudents can step back in time to the beginning of the "Age of the Dinosaurs" and encounter the beasts that dominated the planet for over 180 million years in the world's largest animatronic dinosaur park!
Art and technology, two disparate disciplines, are explored in order for students to hear the sounds, see the movements and observe the beauty of more than 65 full-sized animatronic creations that replicate nearly every feature of the dinosaurs in a spectacular 12.5-acre Jurassic forest outdoor setting.
Our free Educator Guide to Dinosaurs Alive! was created to help teachers and students make the most of their field trip. The guide begins with an onsite field trip activity as well as a number of classroom lesson plans designed to correlate closely with national curriculum standards.
Download our Free Educator's Guide to Dinosaurs Alive!
Program DatesProgram available any 2015 public operating day
Program Pricing$40.00 - Dinosaurs Alive! Paleontologist Package
Grades K-8 - Includes full day admission into Kings Island, Dinosaurs Alive! and lunch.
$15.00 - Dinosaurs Alive! Field Research
Grades K-3 - Includes admission into Dinosaurs Alive! and lunch.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the front gate for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
Transportation PoliciesParking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth parking receipt at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands). Non bus parking will be $12 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.
Download Parking & Driver Information Sheet