Amusement Park 101
Program InformationAmusement 101 is the ultimate career day for your students. They’ll have a chance to talk to a panel of Kings Island’s key players to learn more about how our industry operates and the educational components that are essential in their careers. This Q&A session will include representatives from Marketing, Public Relations, Engineering, Operations and Sales.
2015 Program DatesFriday, May 8
Friday, May 15
*Seminar begins at 11:00 am.
2015 Program Pricing$29.50 - Pre-purchased admission
2015 ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the front gate for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
Transportation PoliciesParking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth parking receipt at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands). Non bus parking will be $12 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.
Download Parking & Driver Information Sheet