Online Reservation Portal and Daily Ticket Sales Now Available
Please note that your preferred visit date may not be available. 2020 Season Pass good for the 2021 Season.
When You're In the Park
You’re here and that means it’s time for AMAZING! To help you enjoy your day, here’s what you’ll see and experience inside the park.
Reminders and Protocols
Here are some reminders and protocols to keep in mind when you visit the park:
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes. We have many hand sanitizer stations all through the park.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wear your face covering at all times.
- Face coverings may only be removed when experiencing water rides, while dining or when inside the RelaxZones, located throughout the park. In the RelaxZone, you may remove your face covering, provided social distancing of 6ft/2m is maintained between your party and other guests.
- Maintain 6’ social distance from other park guests and associates.
- Be in the know about all things Kings Island with our mobile app. You can find nearby hand sanitation stations, restrooms, open dining locations, and available attractions and rides.
- Use contactless forms of payment, including credit cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
For the comfort of all guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area, located outside the main gate.
Everyone knows restrooms can be a source of germs, so we want you to know we are following strict guidelines to help you have a safe experience. We are:
- Sanitizing restrooms frequently throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning restrooms at the end of each day.
- Restrooms will be staffed to meter traffic in and out of the facility.
Because we’re all in this together, please make sure to wash your hands after using the restroom.
Rides and Attractions
To maintain social distancing and avoid the spread of germs, here’s what you’ll see and experience at our rides and attractions:
- The Kings Island mobile app will serve as your up-to-date list of available attractions.
- Some seats and rows will be unavailable to accommodate social distancing.
- Seats, restraints, headrests and armrests will be sanitized frequently.
We know delicious, fun food is a special a part of the Kings Island experience and we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you’ll see and experience when enjoying our scrumptious food and beverages:
- Some tables have been removed for social distancing.
- Distancing is marked on the floor for wait lines.
- All disposable products, including pre-wrapped utensils.
- Plastic barriers between guests and associates.
- Contactless payments, including credit card, Apple Pay and Android Pay are encouraged.
Shops, Merchandise, Games and Entertainment
- Social distancing must be maintained at all of our retail and game locations.
- It’s very important to continue wearing your face covering in these locations.
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible.
- At this time, there will be no indoor shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.