The Glow Run 5K
Come and exprience the sights and sounds of Kings Island's annual Halloween Haunt by taking part in the Glow Run 5K. You and your family and friends can light your way around this spooky 5K course through one of the top-ranked amusement parks in the world with your trusty glow necklace and other glittery attire. Run or walk. It's up to you!
After crossing the finish line with smoke and lasers, you get to head back into the park to experience Halloween Haunt, a veritable playground of terror, featuring more than 600 vile creatures lurking in the shadows searching for souls, highly intense and spine-chilling haunted attractions, and some of the most hair-raising rides on the planet, includgin the new Banshee roller coaster. The Glow Run 5K is untimed which allows you to go at your own pace as you lay down the miles.
Glow Run 5K Participants receive:
- Scenic running route through the theme park
- Free entry to the park on Friday night, September 26th.
- Commemorative bib number
- Glow Run short-sleeve cotton T-shirt that glows in the dark
- Glow necklace
Discounted Park Tickets for Friends and Family
- $28.99 - Starlight admission (Evening of September 26th Only)
- $34.99 - Single day admission
- $60.99 - Weekend admission (September 26th - 28th)
Entry Fees & Deadlines
- $45 until May 31st / $25 for Passholders
- $50 June 1st - July 30th / $30 for Passholders
- $55 July 31st - August 14th / $35 for Passholders
- $60 August 15th - close / $40 for Passholders
- $65 Race Day / $45 for Passholders
Race Rules & Policies
- Entry fees are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the half-marathon and Banshee 10K. You must be 4 years old to participate in the 5K event. (There are sections of the course that go up and down a steep grade. An alternate route will be available upon request.)
- Halloween Haunt is intended for mature audiences; not recommended for guests under 13.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half-marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers, or dogs will be allowed on the half-marathon course. Strollers are allowed but must start toward the rear.
- Participants are not allowed to wear earbuds or headphones.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.