The Banshee 10K
Is that the wail of a Banshee you hear during the 10k race? Yes! It is the scream of the new record-breaking Banshee roller coaster as it screams through seven inversions at speeds up to 68 mph overhead.
Post run, you’ll want to head back into the park to experience a ride on Banshee for yourself! Following a single loop of the half-marathon course, enjoy the same spectacular sights and sounds of the park as the half-marathon runners without having to expend as much energy. Participants who register for The Banshee 10K will receive free park admission all weekend long, September 26th - 28th.
Banshee 10K Participants receive:
- Scenic running route through the theme park
- Free entry to the park September 26th - 28th
- BibChip timing and instant online results
- Commemorative short-sleeve cotton blend T-shirt
- Reduced-rate parking
Discounted Park Tickets for Friends and Family
- $28.99 - Starlight admission (Evening of September 26th Only)
- $34.99 - Single day admission
- $60.99 - Weekend admission (September 26th - 28th)
Entry Fees & Deadlines
- $65 until May 31st / $35 for Passholders
- $70 June 1st - July 30th / $40 for Passholders
- $80 July 31st - August 14th / $45 for Passholders
- $85 August 15th - close / $50 for Passholders
- No race-day registration available
AwardsThe top three male and female finishers in each of the following divisions will receive awards:
|Under 16||Age 16-20||Age 21-25|
|Age 26-30||Age 31-35||Age 36-40|
|Age 41-45||Age 46-50||Age 51-55|
|Age 56-60||Over 60||Wheelchair|
Race Rules & Policies
- Entry fees are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the half-marathon and Banshee 10K. You must be 4 years old to participate in the 5K event. (There are sections of the course that go up and down a steep grade. An alternate route will be available upon request.)
- Halloween Haunt is intended for mature audiences; not recommended for guests under 13.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half-marathon.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No coaches, bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers, or dogs will be allowed on the half-marathon course. Strollers are allowed but must start toward the rear.
- Participants are not allowed to wear earbuds or headphones.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.