Kings Island offers permanent full-time employment. Below are full-time opportunities currently available. Resumes are accepted only for positions posted and we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our full-time positions, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Subsidized Medical Coverage
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Coverage
- Opportunity to enroll in Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Free Family Season Passes for eligible dependents
- Food and Merchandise discounts at selected Kings Island in-park restaurants and shops
Send resume and salary history to:
Kings Island Human Resources
6300 Kings Island Drive
Kings Island, OH 45034
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Group Sales Representative
Are you ready to work in an environment beyond your office doors? Kings Island has a unique opportunity for you to join our motivated sales team! Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Representative is responsible for developing, managing, and increasing sales within the assigned territory of Kentucky with a focus in Lexington; relocation is not necessary. This position is expected to meet or exceed specific attendance and revenue goals as prescribed by the Corporate Sales Incentive Plan by spending a minimum of 60 -70% of work time soliciting sales at customers’ and potential customers’ places of business. Remaining work time shall be devoted to furthering individual sales efforts through exceptional customer service and follow-through.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, manages, and sells to new and existing accounts within assigned geographic territory or business segment through in-person sales and service calls.
- Manages assigned territory in Kentucky with a focus in Lexington by spending a minimum of 60- 70% of time soliciting sales at customers’ or potential customers’ places of business.
- Performs other work that furthers individual outside sales efforts including, for example, follow-up communication via telephone and written materials, planning and preparing for outside sales calls, preparing and analyzing sales reports, preparing proposals and other individual marketing and sales materials, providing tours of event and park facilities, and ensuring full account support to all clients with regard to marketing and on site coordination of events and activities, etc.
- Recommends new or different programs to meet the needs of each client including new catering options, ticket programs, or other revenue streams to meet the wishes of the client.
- Adheres to all park policies and procedures, including attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, and Sales Management or a related field, or equivalent of combined education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years sales experience; experience in hospitality, theme park, entertainment or travel industry a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent environment with minimum supervision and deliver against set goals.
- Strong time and project management skills and experience.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, experience in public presentations, superior spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required by business and account demands.
- Proficient in basic business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable with learning new software and CRM applications.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Interested applicants should email resume along with salary history to email@example.com or fax to 513-754-5745. Resumes may also be mailed to the Kings Island Human Resources Office, 6300 Kings Island Drive, P.O. Box 901, Kings Island, Ohio 45034.
An Equal Opportunity Employer