May 15 & October 4, 2019
What does it take to sell FUN? It’s not as easy as it may seem, so bring your students to Kings Island's Marketing Day to learn from the some of the industry’s best marketing professionals. At this sales and marketing workshop, students will learn the ins and outs of developing and executing an intricate and complex marketing campaign. Topics may include: defining the product; selecting target groups; planning advertising strategies with radio, television, digital, out-of-home and direct mail; executing in-park marketing strategies; planning special events; initiating group sales and much more. Students can interact with a panel of special guests who will share their insights and give tips on how to prepare for a rewarding career in this dynamic field.
After class, students can go out into the park and see the marketing plan in action – oh, and have a blast on all the rides, attractions and live shows!
Reservations must be placed and pre-paid 14 days in advance to register for Marketing Day.
2019 Program Pricing
- Marketing Day Registration and Admission: $36.00 per person
- Season Passholder Registration: $10.00 per season passholder
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Front Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth park receipt at the Group Sales building (does not include meal options). Non Bus parking will be $12 if purchase in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.
Add Even More Fun and Food to the Day!
Single Meal Deal
$13.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée, a side, and fountain beverage at participating locations.
All Day Dining
$27.99/person plus tax*
Enjoy an entrée and side every 90 minutes at participating locations. All Day Dining doesn't include beverages.
Unlimited Drink Wristbands
$11.00/person plus tax*
Stay fueled with unlimited Coca Cola fountain beverages all day while you're with us.
All-You-Can-Eat Catered Meal
Minimum Group of 35+
Our al-la-carte menus are customizable to please every palate. Our event coordinators handle all of the details allowing you to enjoy the day.