Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Kings Island is scheduling an open call for auditions for its live shows and costumed characters this week for the upcoming 2020 season.
The 364-acre amusement and water park is looking for male and female singers, dancers, instrumentalists, actors, parade and Grand Carnivale performers, costumed characters, dressers, costume staff and technicians.
Auditions will be held Wednesday through Friday (March 11-13) from 5-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday (March 14-15) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kings Island in the Human Resources building.
All performers and technicians will be seen in the order they arrive on the audition dates.
Please bring a head shot, resume and your availability from April through August.
Housing is available for all positions.
- Please prepare two songs in a pop or rock style.
- Piano accompaniment will be available.
- Pre-recorded music track playback is also available.
- You will be taught a dance combination on site.
- Please prepare a family-friendly comedic monologue, no longer than two minutes.
- Please prepare two selections in a pop or rock style.
- Drum set and music stands will be provided.
Post a Comment
Track work done on Kings Island's Orion roller coaster
Tickets for Coasterstock 2020 go on sale Monday exclusively online
Plan now for a summer job at Kings Island
How you can be one of the first riders on Kings Island's new Orion roller coaster
Orion construction progressing on schedule
Kings Island set to debut new Orion giga coaster April 11
Kings Island opens for 2020 season on April 11
Last truckload of steel delivered to construct Orion giga coaster
Cincinnati Cyclones hockey team to honor iconic Beast roller coaster
Wood coaster maintenance shop a beehive of activity in the winter