Kings Island is scheduling an open call for auditions for its live shows and costumed characters this week for the upcoming 2020 season.
The 364-acre amusement and water park is looking for male and female singers, dancers, instrumentalists, actors, parade and Grand Carnivale performers, costumed characters, dressers, costume staff and technicians.
Auditions will be held Wednesday through Friday (March 11-13) from 5-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday (March 14-15) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kings Island in the Human Resources building.
All performers and technicians will be seen in the order they arrive on the audition dates.
Please bring a head shot, resume and your availability from April through August.
Housing is available for all positions.
- Please prepare two songs in a pop or rock style.
- Piano accompaniment will be available.
- Pre-recorded music track playback is also available.
- You will be taught a dance combination on site.
- Please prepare a family-friendly comedic monologue, no longer than two minutes.
- Please prepare two selections in a pop or rock style.
- Drum set and music stands will be provided.
Post a Comment
Kings Island offers thrill seekers nine miles of roller coaster track!
Beast kick ice! Whip Swamp Rabbits 4-1
A thrilling summer job like no other
Kings Island begins testing Orion
Kings Island hosts International Students in 2020
Cincinnati Cyclones hockey team to sport Beast-themed jerseys Feb. 28
Fundraising for Orion first riders charity event soars past $100,000!
A Valentine's Day story from Kings Island
Join Kings Island's chefs for an evening of great food celebrating new Orion roller coaster
Interim HealthCare of Cincinnati Inc. named presenting sponsor for Orion First Riders charity auction event