Kings Island is scheduling an open call for auditions for its live shows and costumed characters this week for the upcoming 2020 season.
The 364-acre amusement and water park is looking for male and female singers, dancers, instrumentalists, actors, parade and Grand Carnivale performers, costumed characters, dressers, costume staff and technicians.
Auditions will be held Wednesday through Friday (March 11-13) from 5-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday (March 14-15) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kings Island in the Human Resources building.
All performers and technicians will be seen in the order they arrive on the audition dates.
Please bring a head shot, resume and your availability from April through August.
Housing is available for all positions.
- Please prepare two songs in a pop or rock style.
- Piano accompaniment will be available.
- Pre-recorded music track playback is also available.
- You will be taught a dance combination on site.
- Please prepare a family-friendly comedic monologue, no longer than two minutes.
- Please prepare two selections in a pop or rock style.
- Drum set and music stands will be provided.
Post a Comment
Kings Island opens to everyone this Friday, July 10: Top tips for your upcoming visit
Kings Island mourns the passing of live shows performer Ally Davis
Refuel at the new Meteor Canteen Consumption Station in Area 72 at Kings Island
Cast your vote for Kings Island for "Best Amusement Park" in USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards poll
Orion apparel and souvenirs available at Kings Island
Kings Island's new Orion roller coaster is out of this world
Orion first riders raise $160,000 for A Kid Again
2020 Media Tour at Kings Island: Two important stories to tell about this season
Online reservation system and daily ticket sales now available
Sweet treats homemade for guests