Kings Island is ready for you! Kings Island will be open with limited capacity to Season Passholders July 2-11, with others admitted beginning July 12.
Before leaving home and heading to the park, please do and be aware of the following:
- Download and setup the Kings Island mobile app for iPhone and Android so we can keep you informed before and during your visit.
- Face coverings are required for ALL guests and associates while at Kings Island until further notice.
- Be sure you and your family are well. A Health Assessment Questionnaire and temperature check will be required for all guests and associates upon arrival at the park.
- Review this Welcoming You Back page to be sure your visit goes smoothly and is as fun as possible.
- Visit the Before You Leave Home page for additional details.
Post a Comment
Tricks And Treats Fall Fest among top things for families to do in Cincinnati this weekend
One year ago today, we said goodbye to the Vortex roller coaster
21 Kings Island associates earn Over the Top awards for the week ending October 25
45 years ago, Evel Knievel made history at Kings Island
This Date in Kings Island History: The Beast welcomes 50 millionth rider
Kings Island Foodie News: Saturday's Chef's Plate a Taste of India
12 Kings Island associates earn Over the Top awards for the week ending October 18
50th Anniversary Series: Kings Island construction uncovers forgotten cemetery
Kings Island's Tricks And Treats Fall Fest a fun alternative to traditional trick-or-treating
Kings Island Foodie News: Beef Sauerbraten with Ginger Brown Sauce highlights Saturday's Chef's Plate Special