Kings Island announces important updates regarding the rest of the 2020 Season. Learn More.
Kings Island is ready for you! Kings Island will be open with limited capacity to Season Passholders July 2-11, with others admitted beginning July 12.
Before leaving home and heading to the park, please do and be aware of the following:
- Download and setup the Kings Island mobile app for iPhone and Android so we can keep you informed before and during your visit.
- Face coverings are required for ALL guests and associates while at Kings Island until further notice.
- Be sure you and your family are well. A Health Assessment Questionnaire and temperature check will be required for all guests and associates upon arrival at the park.
- Review this Welcoming You Back page to be sure your visit goes smoothly and is as fun as possible.
- Visit the Before You Leave Home page for additional details.
Post a Comment
White Water Canyon celebrates 35th anniversary season in 2020
How quickly can you piece together this digital jigsaw puzzle of Orion?
11 things you may not know about the Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad
Kings Island's Grand Carousel turns 94
Fireworks a Kings Island tradition
This day in 2008: Robbie Knievel, son of Evel Knievel, jumps 24 trucks at Kings Island
Roller Coaster Terminology 101
Take the ultimate virtual road trip this Memorial Day Weekend on favorite Cedar Fair roller coasters
The Racer vs. The Beast: The Great Debate
Seven little known facts about Kings Island's Rivertown