Kings Island is ready for you! Kings Island will be open with limited capacity to Season Passholders July 2-11, with others admitted beginning July 12.
Before leaving home and heading to the park, please do and be aware of the following:
- Download and setup the Kings Island mobile app for iPhone and Android so we can keep you informed before and during your visit.
- Face coverings are required for ALL guests and associates while at Kings Island until further notice.
- Be sure you and your family are well. A Health Assessment Questionnaire and temperature check will be required for all guests and associates upon arrival at the park.
- Review this Welcoming You Back page to be sure your visit goes smoothly and is as fun as possible.
- Visit the Before You Leave Home page for additional details.
Post a Comment
For the Love of Sweets
Scream your way through seven stomach-churning inversions on Banshee
A Walk in the Park at Kings Island: Halloween in July
Enjoy a blue ice cream cone for National Ice Cream Day
Skyline Time at The Beast
For goodness snakes! King Cobra
Explore the universe with Gravity
Morning view from The Beast train storage location
Why Kings Island is the best place to visit on rainy days
Some interesting facts about the Dodgem