Kings Island is preparing to welcome its guests back to the park for some long-overdue fun.
The amusement park will initially open to Season Passholders with limited capacity and hours beginning July 2 through July 11, with others admitted beginning July 12.
New protocols are in place to create a safe and clean environment. Here is what you can expect:
- A new online reservation system; each guest is required to have a reservation prior to their visit to enable capacity management.
- A requirement to complete a pre-visit health screening declaration 24 hours prior to admission.
- A touchless temperature screening prior to entering the facility for both guests and associates.
- Requirements for all guests, associates and vendors to wear masks as directed by the protocols.
- Social distancing markers throughout the park, including ride queue lines;
- Limited guest/associate contact.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other busy areas.
- Additional hand sanitization stations.
- Capacity management throughout the park.
Season Passholders: Be on the lookout for an email from Kings Island inviting you to make reservations to visit. Daily ticket reservations will begin soon.
An opening date for Soak City Water Park has yet to be determined.
Download Kings Island’s free mobile app for Android and iPhone to make a reservation and facilitate your visit.