Are you looking for a thrilling summer job like no other? Somewhere you can earn cash and have fun? Well you are in luck! Kings Island is hiring 5,000 seasonal associates for the 2020 season.
Whether you are looking to be a part of the action of our newest roller coaster, Orion, or wanting to develop skills and gain experiences to last a lifetime, Kings Island is the ideal summer job. Plus, Kings Island offers awesome perks to our hardworking associates.
Some of these perks include:
- Free entrance to all Cedar Fair parks. Kings Island is a sister park to 12 other amusement parks including California’s Great America, Canada’s Wonderland, Carowinds, Cedar Point, Dorney Park, Kings Dominion, Knott’s Berry Farm, Michigan’s Adventure, Valleyfair, Worlds of Fun, and our newest additions Schlitterbahn in Galveston and New Braunfels Texas! That’s a lot of thrills!
- After working 40 hours, associates earn complimentary tickets valid at any Cedar Fair park. New associates can earn up to eight tickets each season and returning associates can earn up to 16. Your friends and family can join in on the fun.
- Free entrance for associates and one guest to nearby attractions including Dollywood, Holiday World, Ark Encounter/Creation Museum, Kentucky Kingdom, and Kennywood. The excitement doesn’t stop at Kings Island!
- Access to exclusive associate only Ride Nights and events. In 2020, Kings Island will hold six associate Ride Nights available only to associates which means no waiting in lines! One of these events is the end of summer associate party called Big Bash. At Big Bash there are several rides open, free food, games, and thousands of dollars in prizes for associates!
- Over $50,000 in scholarships annually. Associates enrolled in a college program can apply to be awarded a scholarship to help attain their educational goals.
The list above only showcases some of the awesome perks that our associates can enjoy. But perhaps one of the most important perks – Kings Island is able to work with YOU to find a position and hour commitment that works with your schedule and your preferences. Whether you play soccer, are a part of marching band, have a second job, or are retired and looking for limited hours, there is still a position for you!
If you are interested in joining the most thrilling job around, look no further. Kings Island will be holding an open job fair this Saturday, Feb. 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We are hiring for our Food & Beverage, Merchandise, Games, Rides, Aquatics, Park Services, and Security departments for ages 15+.
Come stop by and see us! There's sure to be a job that's right for you.
Post a Comment
Mystic Timbers a Great Coasters International masterpiece
More than 500 feet of track being replaced on The Racer roller coaster
November 10, 1971: The Simon Kenton Locomotive Makes Its Historic First Trip
Limited number of Vortex track slices go on sale tonight online
Limited number of Vortex track pieces to be available online
End of season Over the Top award grand prize and second-place winners announced
Thank You for an AMAZING 2020 season
Kings Island Foodie News: Last Chef's Plate special of the year today at Wishbone Grill
Hollywood actor with more than 150 film credits has Kings Island roots
On this day 40 years ago, The Bat let out of the bag